On July 17, a 17-year-old was charged with domestic violence and assault following an incident in her home. According to the report, the teen allegedly got into a fight with her dad over texting a boy. When the dad took her phone, the teen allegedly got upset and threw everything off the kitchen table, including an ashtray, which hit her sister in the eye. A deputy found the teen standing in the tree line of a neighboring residence at a friend’s house.
Find a local business
- Wreck closes roadway for three hours
- Crash claims the life of Logan man
- New LHS principal announced
- Chris Rider named new Chieftain basketball coach
- Lancaster woman pleads guilty to role in bank robbery
- New Lexington man sentenced to 18 months in prison
- EPA requests repayment of grant from Village of Laurelville
- Local woman speaks out for National Autism Awareness month
- Logan native selected to serve as general manager for Delaware County Fair
- Preliminary findings of Rhoden autopsies released by coroners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.