More than 100 motorcycle riders and a dozen cars turned out to escort the Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall from Logan to Lancaster. The riders met up at the rest area on U.S. 33 near Rockbridge where the wall could be viewed and then rode on to Lancaster. All the motorcycles and cars flew American and military flags during the ride.
Find a local business
- Local woman pleads guilty to sex-related charges involving a minor
- Wreck closes roadway for three hours
- Crash claims the life of Logan man
- New LHS principal announced
- Former bank president pays penalty in FDIC case
- Chris Rider named new Chieftain basketball coach
- Questions raised regarding signs in Logan
- Spotlight: Still working at 82
- Sheriff North responds to letter to the editor
- Preliminary findings of Rhoden autopsies released by coroners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.