Details for Mechanic Wanted
Apply at: www.molemaster.com
The Mechanic I will be required to safely and efficiently service and maintain all Company fleet and equipment, keep them functioning as efficiently and economically as possible and demonstrate professionalism with a willingness and ability to learn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
• Keeps scheduled services up to date on all fleet and equipment.
• Maintains detailed records of all services performed.
• Schedules repairs to be performed at outside shops as needed.
• Orders necessary parts to maintain equipment.
• Keeps a neat and orderly shop area.
• Provides own tools with an allotted tool allowance.
• Makes repairs to equipment in the tool trailers.
• Test runs all equipment after service and prior to leaving for a job.
• Performs DOT annual inspections on all fleet.
• Performs troubleshooting.
• Occasionally travels to job sites to repair equipment.
• Drives trucks/trailers as needed (CDL a plus).
• Works safely and compliant with all OSHA, MSHA, DOT and all other safety regulations.
• DOT certification required and obtained upon hire.
• Drug free certification required and obtained upon hire.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or;
• Minimum of two (2) years of heavy equipment experience and/or training preferred
• Gas and diesel engine experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
• Valid driver license required
• CDL preferred