We are seeking work from artists in all mediums and crafters with original work, selected re-sale and commercial vendors. Acceptance of your application is subject to review of your products. This is a juried event.
Required Vendor Hours:
Saturday, Aug. 31,2019 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. (set up begins at noon)
1 space: 10x10 NON-electric: $50
Vendor must provide their own tent/tables/chairs
Exhibitors must have someone working their booth during all vendor hours.
This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event.
Security is provided by the Logan Police Department.
- Noon- 2pm on Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Booth Tear Down:
Vendors may start to pack up after 9pm closing on Saturday night.
NO vehicles will be permitted on the streets near the main stage until the music stage closes at 11 p.m. This will be strictly enforced.
Vehicles and supply trailers must be removed from your space during event hours.
If you have a large truck and/or cargo trailer combination, please contact us prior to the event to arrange a specific time for setup.
The following activities are NOT permitted:
- Food or drink sales
- Lottery, scratch off tickets
- Microwaves or air conditioners
- Sexually explicit or vulgar items
- Flea market items, plastic toys, trinkets, prank items, junk jewelry, fake cigarettes or any other items deemed inappropriate by our event Committee
- Music without written permission of the event Committee
- Dangerous animals- includes non-controlled, non-leashed or barking dogs
- Tent stakes to secure tents. The event is held on city streets.
- Loud or excessive noise
- Soliciting outside of your booth or rental space
Payment and mailing information:
Please print, fill out and sign the application HERE
Checks should be made payable to The Logan Daily News
Mail or bring your completed application and payment to:
Logan Daily News
72 East Main St.
Logan, OH 43138