All public entities (trustees, village and city councils, commissioners, etc.) must publicize their meeting dates, times and places. Except in the case of an emergency meeting, The Logan Daily News should be informed of meeting times at least two days in advance. When possible, give at least one week’s notice.
- Commissioners declare state of emergency for Hocking County
- Logan man charged with having weapons under disability
- Schools ordered to remain closed
- First responders and law enforcement take hands off approach
- Updated list of eateries
- As COVID increases, so does the amount of survivors
- The CARES Act and small business
- From cozy quilts to life saving masks
- Hocking Hills State Park closed until further notice
- Washboard Fest officially postponed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.