LOGAN — Since 2010, the Hocking County Health Department has helped 148 qualified homeowners in Hocking County to repair or replace their failed sewage treatment systems (STS). This has been made possible thanks to the Ohio EPA through the Water Pollution Control Loan Fund or WPCLF.
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for local attorney
- Prosecutor in the hot seat, again!
- Student taken into custody after threat made on social media
- Resident and township trustee looking for answers from prosecutor
- ODOT wreck remains under investigation
- Black is hopeful in county prosecutor race
- Perry Township Trustee accused of misuse of his official position
- Fickel running for second term as prosecutor
- Logan resident traveling to Mexico for MS treatment
- ODOT truck involved in accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.