LOGAN — Hocking Athens Perry Community Action (HAPCAP) is working diligently to clean up debris with its Disaster Recovery Program. The crew, headquartered in Logan, is looking to repair the damage caused by flooding from February of 2019. This project is in partnership with South Central Ohio Job & Family Services and the Area 20 Workforce Investment Board.
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for local attorney
- Prosecutor remains in the "hot seat"
- Resident and township trustee looking for answers from prosecutor
- ODOT wreck remains under investigation
- Black is hopeful in county prosecutor race
- Fickel running for second term as prosecutor
- Logan resident traveling to Mexico for MS treatment
- Prosecutor in the hot seat, again!
- Charles W. Redick
- Jury finds Logan man guilty
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.