Monday, Dec. 21
• Deputies responded to a Thompson Road residence for a theft complaint. The complainant told deputies that someone cut the lock from a storage container and stole a miter saw. The case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to a domestic violence complaint at a Lake Logan Rd. rental cabin. After investigation, deputies arrested Bobby L. Cumberlidge, 49, of Louisville, Ohio, charged him with domestic violence and assault, and transported him to the Southeastern Ohio Regional Jail.
Tuesday, Dec. 22
• Deputies responded to Hawk Street Carbon Hill after a passerby found an elderly person lying in the roadway. Deputies located the person and summoned Hocking County EMS. HCEMS transported to Hocking Valley Community Hospital for treatment and evaluation.
• Deputies responded to a Bigham Road residence for a domestic violence complaint. The suspect was not present at the scene and deputies opened an investigation and began looking for the suspect. A short time later, the victim called 911 and reported that the suspect had returned. When deputies arrived the suspect had fled again, but was located by an Ohio Department of Natural Resources park officer on state Route 374. The park officer conducted a traffic stop and deputies arrived a short time later. The victim had told deputies that the suspect was probably armed with a pistol. After arresting the suspect, deputies found a loaded .45 caliber long Colt revolver and suspected methamphetamine and paraphernalia in the vehicle. Deputies arrested Ty D. Garrett, 40, of Rockbridge and charged him with felonious assault, domestic violence, improperly handling a firearm in a motor vehicle, possession of drugs, and violating a protection order. Garrett was transported to the regional jail.
Wednesday, Dec. 23
• Deputies responded to a business on Freeman Road where the complainant told deputies that several catalytic converters had been cut from vehicles. The case remains under investigation.
Sunday, Dec. 27
• Deputies responded to a Cherry Crest Dr. residence for an overdose. HCEMS transported the person to Hocking Valley Community Hospital for treatment.
Monday, Dec. 28
• A resident came to the Sheriff’s Office to report that their debit card had been used for over $1,000 and an attempt had been made at a business in Hillard, Ohio, for several hundred dollars, but had been declined. The complainant has contacted their banking institution. The case remains under investigation.
• Deputies responded to a Barker Lane residence for an overdose. Deputies found a female unconscious and her breathing was erratic. Deputies administered three doses of Naloxone over a short time period while waiting for the arrival of Hocking County EMS and the female regained consciousness. The female admitted to using fentanyl. HCEMS transported her to Hocking Valley Community Hospital.
Wednesday, Dec. 30
• Deputies responded to a Greasy Ridge Road residence for a domestic violence complaint. During the investigation, deputies arrested Kristen Williams, 38, of Logan for disorderly conduct by intoxication. Williams was transported to the regional jail for a six-hour hold.
Friday, Jan. 1
• Deputies responded to a Moore Road residence for a domestic argument. Deputies cited Robert L. Horner, 48, Logan and Trevor L. Horner, 18, Logan for disorderly conduct by intoxication.