LOGAN — As of Wednesday, there were 88 confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Ohio, according to Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton. The disease has now reached 19 of the state’s 88 counties.
- Commissioners declare state of emergency for Hocking County
- A dispute between brothers leads to one arrest
- From cozy quilts to life saving masks
- Washboard Fest officially postponed
- Hocking Hills State Park closed until further notice
- Kathy L. Hanning
- Two inmates test positive for COVID-19
- Mark D. Mingus
- Message from the Mayor
- Updated list of eateries
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.