LOGAN — Hocking County EMS and the Ohio Department of Natural Resources responded to Old Man’s Cave Monday after it was reported that someone fell off of a bridge and into a body of water.
- Commissioners declare state of emergency for Hocking County
- Logan man charged with having weapons under disability
- Schools ordered to remain closed
- First responders and law enforcement take hands off approach
- Updated list of eateries
- As COVID increases, so does the amount of survivors
- The CARES Act and small business
- Hocking Hills State Park closed until further notice
- Coronavirus updates and changes in the county
- Ex-OU student seeks damages from OU in appeals court
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.