NELSONVILLE — Stephanie Lynn Wilson, 46, of Stewart, was indicted by the January term of the Athens County Grand Jury on Feb. 10, for tampering with evidence, a felony of the fourth degree; forgery, a felony of the fourth degree; and telecommunications fraud, a felony of the third degree.
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for local attorney
- Prosecutor remains in the "hot seat"
- Resident and township trustee looking for answers from prosecutor
- ODOT wreck remains under investigation
- Black is hopeful in county prosecutor race
- Fickel running for second term as prosecutor
- Logan resident traveling to Mexico for MS treatment
- Prosecutor in the hot seat, again!
- Charles W. Redick
- Jury finds Logan man guilty
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.