HOCKING HILLS — In response to the developing public health situation with COVID-19 and the Ohio Department of Health’s (ODH) guidance, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) will be closing nine Ohio State Park Lodges after check-out on Thursday, March 19 to protect the health of both visitors and staff.
- Commissioners declare state of emergency for Hocking County
- Logan man charged with having weapons under disability
- Schools ordered to remain closed
- First responders and law enforcement take hands off approach
- Updated list of eateries
- As COVID increases, so does the amount of survivors
- The CARES Act and small business
- Hocking Hills State Park closed until further notice
- Coronavirus updates and changes in the county
- Four COVID-19 cases confirmed in Pickaway County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.