McARTHUR — The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) has received approval from the State Controlling Board to invest $118,800 for upgrades to the water and wastewater systems at Lake Hope State Park in Vinton County.
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for local attorney
- Prosecutor in the hot seat, again!
- Student taken into custody after threat made on social media
- Resident and township trustee looking for answers from prosecutor
- ODOT wreck remains under investigation
- Black is hopeful in county prosecutor race
- Perry Township Trustee accused of misuse of his official position
- Fickel running for second term as prosecutor
- Logan resident traveling to Mexico for MS treatment
- ODOT truck involved in accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.