All public entities (trustees, village and city councils, commissioners, etc.) must publicize their meeting dates, times and places. Except in the case of an emergency meeting, The Logan Daily News should be informed of meeting times at least two days in advance. When possible, give at least one week’s notice.
Tuesday, Feb. 23
• Logan city council meeting, 7 p.m., Logan-Hocking Middle School, 13579 Maysville-Williams Road, Logan.
• Hocking County budget commission meeting, 10:30 a.m. via Zoom. Contact the county auditor’s office at 740-385-2127 for Zoom call-in information.
Wednesday, Feb. 24
• Perry Township trustees meeting, 7:30 p.m., township hall.
• South Central Ohio Job and Family Services executive committee meeting, 1:30 p.m., SCOJFS Chillicothe, may be virtual.
Thursday, Feb. 25
• Hocking County commissioners meeting, 9:30 a.m., via Facebook live at https://www.facebook.com/hockingcommissioners/.
• Buckeye Hills Regional Council regional transportation planning organization committee meeting 1:30 p.m., by remote videoconference. The meeting is to gather feedback on the regional long-range transportation plan and to review and seek committee approval for the 2022 RTPO work plan for the Ohio Department of Transportation. To watch the livestream go to www.facebook.com/BuckeyeHills.
• Tri-County Career Center local professional development committee meeting, 2:30 p.m., Porter Building room 512.
• Washington Township trustees meeting, 7 p.m., township hall, 31183 Ilesboro Road, Logan.
• Hocking Valley Community Hospital board of trustees meeting, 4 p.m., CIC building conference room.
Friday, Feb. 26
• Laurel Township trustee meeting, 7 p.m., township recreation center.
Tuesday, March 2
• Falls Township trustees meeting, 6 p.m., township hall, 12654 state Route 93N, Logan.
• Saltcreek Township trustees meeting, 7 p.m., township building, Sam’s Creek Road.
Wednesday, March 3
• Hocking County Veterans’ Service Commission meeting, 1 p.m., veterans’ office, 30657 Redrock Court, Logan.
Thursday, March 4
• Hocking County Board of Elections, reorganization meeting, noon, board office, 93 W. Hunter St., Logan.
Friday, March 5
Buckeye Hills Regional Council executive committee, regular meeting by remote videoconference, 10:30 a.m. Visit the Buckeye Hills Regional Council Facebook page to watch the livestream: www.facebook.com/BuckeyeHills. If you have any questions regarding this meeting, contact Jenny Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, March 8
• Hocking County district advisory council, annual meeting, virtual, 6 p.m. Hocking County board of health meeting to follow at 6:30 p.m. For information on how to attend these meetings, contact the health department at 740-385-3030.
Tuesday, March 9
• Green Township trustees meeting, virtual. Conference URL: uberconference.com/greentwptrustees. Dial-in number: 781-448-4437. PIN: 45511.
Thursday, March 11
• Fiscal Year 2021 committee meeting of the Natural Resources Assistance Council, by remote videoconference, 10 a.m. The purpose of this meeting is to rate and rank the FY 2021 applications that were received. Visit the Buckeye Hills Regional Council Facebook page to watch the livestream: www.facebook.com/BuckeyeHills. The meeting agenda will be posted to buckeyehills.org prior to the meeting.