LOGAN — The remainder of the Knights of Columbus’ Friday evening Lenten fish fries at St. John Church, will be by carry-out only, due to their desire to curb the spread of the Coronavirus. The fish fries will be held on March 20, March 27, and April 3 from 4:30 – 7 p.m.
- Commissioners declare state of emergency for Hocking County
- Four COVID-19 cases confirmed in Pickaway County
- We've got this Hocking County
- Logan man charged with having weapons under disability
- Schools ordered to remain closed
- First responders and law enforcement take hands off approach
- As COVID increases, so does the amount of survivors
- West End Distillery produces hand sanitizer to combat shortage
- The CARES Act and small business
- Egger named football coach at Hocking College
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.