LOGAN — The remainder of the Knights of Columbus’ Friday evening Lenten fish fries at St. John Church, Logan, have been cancelled for the health and safety of all due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Commissioners declare state of emergency for Hocking County
- Logan man charged with having weapons under disability
- Schools ordered to remain closed
- First responders and law enforcement take hands off approach
- As COVID increases, so does the amount of survivors
- The CARES Act and small business
- Coronavirus updates and changes in the county
- Hocking Hills State Park closed until further notice
- Four COVID-19 cases confirmed in Pickaway County
- We've got this Hocking County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.