LOGAN — Washington Township, Hocking County, reduces the load limits by 50 percent on all Washington Township, Hocking County roads effective Feb. 1, 2020, thru April 30, 2020, to coincide with Hocking County’s load limits during said period.
- Four COVID-19 cases confirmed in Pickaway County
- We've got this Hocking County
- Logan man charged with having weapons under disability
- A Logan safari
- Schools ordered to remain closed
- First responders and law enforcement take hands off approach
- Deborah J. Mohney
- Update on hours and closings for local eateries
- The CARES Act and small business
- West End Distillery produces hand sanitizer to combat shortage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.