UNION FURNACE — The Starr Township Trustees have reduced the load limits on Starr Township roads by 50 percent. The restriction applies from Feb. 1, thru April 30, unless road conditions warrant lifting the restrictions earlier.
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for local attorney
- Prosecutor in the hot seat, again!
- Student taken into custody after threat made on social media
- Resident and township trustee looking for answers from prosecutor
- ODOT wreck remains under investigation
- Black is hopeful in county prosecutor race
- Perry Township Trustee accused of misuse of his official position
- Fickel running for second term as prosecutor
- Logan resident traveling to Mexico for MS treatment
- ODOT truck involved in accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.