A stranger appeared just as we were sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner. And he sat in the chair that we always leave empty to symbolize those, who due to death or distance, could not be with us this year. The stranger then began to talk — and even sometimes sing.
- Disciplinary board recommends disbarment for local attorney
- Prosecutor in the hot seat, again!
- Student taken into custody after threat made on social media
- Resident and township trustee looking for answers from prosecutor
- ODOT wreck remains under investigation
- Black is hopeful in county prosecutor race
- Perry Township Trustee accused of misuse of his official position
- Fickel running for second term as prosecutor
- Logan resident traveling to Mexico for MS treatment
- ODOT truck involved in accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.